Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weight day again!

I now feel like pasting our Before-After pics here..lol. We completed almost 3 months of our healthy eating and exercise on this last weekend and the results were amazing. I lost 25 lbs and Shav lost almost 30 lbs! Anyone who sees him can easily figure that out:-) Our diet sheet which helps us count what we eat seems to be a real blessing for weight loss plus we do not feel energy-deficient 'coz we are eating everything healthy we should. Another amazing thing that exercises led to was a drop in my my cholestrol without my conscious efforts. My LDL dropped by almost 50 and so did my overall cholestrol. My cholestrol some months back was just near the border line and it significantly improved now. I assume this was due to my exercise and brisk-walk routine.

It is not that there havent been moments when we did not feel like working out or having something good (rather bad) to eat. In such cases, it was always the other one motivating the other for workout or we trying out better activities like hiking, playing tennis etc. Another thing to mention here is that we havent stopped going out to eat - eating pizza, pies, pancakes and everything we craved for - but only in control and mostly early dinners. The word: 'control' is the key here. You got it!:)

No comments: