Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is it laziness or just getting old?

This is the first long weekend that I do not want to go anywhere - just want to sit at home and relax.
Maybe life has become so hectic because of the school that I am yearning to sleep till late some day. I always thought that working hard and sleeping less would make you stronger but perhaps it was wrong. You do not realize that until you have all sorts of shoulder, back and head aches which do not go away easily. Not to forget the ulcers in intestine which I developed due to stress as per the dear Doctors! Well, you cannot make the days longer than 24 hours, you can just cut short your sleep - I thought the same way but it does not work for long! Just learned a lesson that it is really important to sleep for at least 7 hours. Heard on TV last night - sleeping for less than 6 hours is equivalent to having 0.5 percent blood alcohol level!!
Remember, sleep is important if you love your life!

No comments: